Advance IZT-2S26-M5-BS Mark 7 Electronic Flourescent Ballast, 0-10V, CFL
- Advance Mark 7 0-10V Electgronic Flourescent Ballast
- 100% – 5% full range continuous dimming for increased flexibility and enhanced visual comfort
- Energy-efficient design provides up to 65% energy savings over standard fixed output T8 ballasts
- Direct operation from a 0-10V DC control signal enables the need for fewer controls.
- IntelliVolt technology enables operation at any input voltage from 120 to 277 volts, 50/60 Hz.
Advance’s Mark70-10V ballasts are highly versatile and cost-effective choice for 4-wire dimmable lighting installations. Designed to operate both linear fluorescent and 4-pin compact fluorescent lamps, the Mark70-10V family of dimmable electronic ballasts satisfies the need for an affordable, flexible and versatile controllable lighting solution. Newer CFL models provide operation for up to six lamp types from any line voltage. This flexibility is achieved through design breakthroughs, such as lamp recognition — the ability to “sense” and oper- ate the lamp at optimal performance. The units dim lamps directly from a variety of compatible 0-10V controls, including occupancy sensors, ambient light sensors, and other automatic and manual controls. They are ideal for use with the most sophisticated total building management control systems, optimizing such popular techniques as daylight harvesting and load shedding to drive maximum energy cost savings. The ballasts’ design allows for lighting control across branch circuits, reducing the number of controls required and maximizing flexibility of application.
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||IZT-2S26-M5-BS|
|Assembled Height||1.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||5 inches|
|Assembled Width||3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Power Source||wired electric|
|Amperage Capacity||0.38 A|
|Type of Bulb||CFL|