General Electric GE332-MVPS-L 96721 T8 Electronic Fluorescent Ballast, 2 LAMP
- 3 – F32T8 120V-277V Low Watts .71 BF <10% THD UltraStart Linear Flourescent
- GE LFL UltraStart Electronic Program / Rapid Start Ballast
- Anti-striation circuitry reduces striations with energy saving lamps
- Extends lamp life in frequently switched applications (> 100,000 on/off cycles)
- Parallel lamp operation means system maintenance is easier to manage
GE Lamps UltraStart Rapid start electronic linear fluorescent ballast has a voltage rating of 120 – 277 Volts. Ballast features programmed starting method that improves lamp life and parallel lamp operation keeps other lamps illuminated when one lamp fails. Ballast is economical and less maintenance is required. The case measures 9.500 Inch x 1.700 Inch. It has line voltage regulation of +/-10%. A-rated ballast has low ballast factor and a minimum supply current frequency of 50/60 Hz. The case has a temperature rating of 70 deg C. Ballast is typically used in high bays, warehouses and manufacturing facilities. Energy efficient electronic ballast features anti striation control technology for better light quality and has quick starting time same as instant start. Ballast is compatible with three F32T8, F31T8, F32T8/WM fluorescent lamps. It has a current rating of 0.60 Amp at 120 Volts line and 0.26 Amp at 277 Volts line. Ballast is UL listed and CSA certified.
|General Electric, Inc.
|12 x 8 x 5 inches
|Item Package Quantity
|Type of Bulb
|Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)