Murray MP120DF 20-Amp AFCI/GFCI Dual Function Circuit Breaker, Plug on Load Center Style
- Faster, more cost effective installation to meet code requirements compared to installing an AFCI breaker and GFI receptacle
- For use on Murray load centers that accept UL type MP-GA2 breakers
- HACR, SWD, 120 Volt AC rated
- The breaker requires power to run the self test / trip functions (will not test / trip when not installed)
- The Dual Function Circuit Breaker combines GFCI and AFCI, protecting against both Arc Faults and Ground Faults
From the manufacturer
Murray Single Pole Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Breakers
The Dual Function Circuit Breaker combines GFCI and AFCI, protecting against both Arc Faults and Ground Faults. This, along with the new Self-Test & Lockout feature, makes it the first in class in electrical safety for homeowners.
Self-Test and Lockout Feature
A device that tests itself – Testing GFCIs and AFCIs on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) suggests that AFCI/GFCI devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new Self-Test & Lockout feature enables the Dual Function Circuit Breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.