Siemens QF120A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, 20 Amp, 1 Pole, 120V, 10,000 AIC
- Single pole, 20 Amp, type QPF2 GFCI Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Includes self-test as required by UL 943 as an added safety feature
- Suitable for a variety of construction applications including spas, hot tubs, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Provides class A GFCI protection
Testing GFCIs and afcis on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters laboratories (UL) suggests that afci/GFCI Devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new self test & lockout feature enables the dual function circuit breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 3 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||QF120A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||One Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|